openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "" <spr...@winxdvd.com>
Subject Cross Promotion Inquiry from Digiarty
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 03:28:02 GMT
Hello,

This is Spring from Digiarty Software, Inc. (www.winxdvd.com)

Sincerely hope this email could be delivered to the right place for the cross-promotion discussion.

Now we have more than 44K Facebook fans. May I know if it is possible to run a giveaway of
your professional products to our fans?

It will be a nice chance to promote your company and products among our fans in the social
groups.

To show our gratitude, we can also offer some register codes of our welcome tool for your
readers for free~

Looking forward to your reply.
Spring
https://www.facebook.com/WinXDVD