openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Open Office 4.11
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:33:24 GMT
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:12:44 +0100
Wil Kramer <wilkramer@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hallo L.S.,
>
> ik heb nu 2x betaald voor Open Office voor het 4.1.1.
> omdat ik niet kon zien dat het voor hetzelfde programma was.
> Ik moest eerst betalen daarna kreeg ik het programma te zien.
>
> Kan ik de  29,95 euro die ik aan Target Media heb betaald gisteren terug ontvangen.
> 2x voor hetzelfde programma betalen is niet nodig.
>
> Omschrijving 174823688
> 003000098650236
> Legitiem Office Pakket
> Online Acties
>
> Graag hoor ik van u.
>
> Vriendelijke Groet,
>
> Wil Kramer
>
> wilkramer@outlook.com

I regret I cannot reply in your language. OpenOffice is free - one should download only from

www.openoffice.org/download
which will redirect to SourceForge servers where the files are stored. The download will then
start in five seconds. One should not pay any fee, or require any activation codes. Downloads
from the above site are free and give the full featured program.

Unfortunately, some persons charge for OpenOffice, often adding their unwanted additions such
as Search Bars or keyloggers to it. You should take up the question of any refund with Target
Media, who have no connection with the Apache foundation, who ruin the OpenOffice project.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>