openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Hriň <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Admin rights to Pootle
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:12:39 GMT
Dňa 14.11.2014 o 08:44 jan i napísal(a):
> I think you misunderstood my mail. The above was what I prefer, but the
> AOO project handles it differently. The AOO project admins create
> accounts when requested, but of course they are not online 24hours a
> day, therefore account creation can take a couple of days. I have no
> problem with that.
>
> But just for reference there are no double work....the suggestion is
> accepted (just as users with account should have their translations
> reviewed, this is the normal committer process).
>
> Look at the mailing list, 2 accounts was just created within 24hours.
>
> You ask to become admin, and that is different.

OK, I stop discussing about this.
_I want only to help. :)_
I'm asking from time to time to be more usefull. I have no problem with
others work. If you want PMC as admin OK. If you want from users to make
sugestions OK. If you don't want new admin volunteers OK.

It looks like that we (as AOO) still have no "strict" definitions for
how translators should work.

Regards, hrin