openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Hriň <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Very simple first patch
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:06:34 GMT
Dňa 14.11.2014 o 00:10 Andrea Pescetti napísal(a):
> On 13/11/2014 Michal Hriň wrote:
>> I made very simple patch.
>> http://people.apache.org/~hrin/dejavu/
>
> Looks quite correct. The normal way would be to open an issue of type
> PATCH and attach your patch. Make just one .patch file, obtained with
> svn diff or git diff. And don't forget to send the link here to connect
> it to this discussion.

Thanks! I tried to avoid to download whole trunk. I tried this on
release because I want to know if the build is my problem or others. svn
diff can't be made without svn co, right? But this is my problem.

>> Please review, and feel free to add it to trunk if it will be good.
>> And add comments if I'm doing something wrong.
>
> I didn't test it yet, but I would only double-check that replacing the
> ZIP file with a tar.gz archive does not require other changes. The rest
> looks good.

Yop, :) sorry. I overseen the same file, but in .zip archive. I may
change it.