openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Very simple first patch
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:13:06 GMT
On 14/11/2014 Michal Hriƈ wrote:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~hrin/dejavu/
> Thanks! I tried to avoid to download whole trunk. I tried this on
> release because I want to know if the build is my problem or others. svn
> diff can't be made without svn co, right? But this is my problem.

Yes, you need an svn checkout to make a svn diff (or git equivalent).

> Yop, :) sorry. I overseen the same file, but in .zip archive. I may
> change it.

Well, let's get your patch in. Just attach it to an issue, assign the
issue to me (so that I don't overlook it) and I can take care of testing
that OpenOffice still builds and works fine with the patch (and I
definitely expect it to work without problems).

Regards,
   Andrea.