openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intoduction - Ujjwal Wahi
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:24:09 GMT
On 04/01/2015 jan i wrote:
> As you read the modules, please come back to this list if you have any
> questions.

Ujjwal, welcome and these are the modules Jan referred to:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
There you will find a list of bugs, but send a quick mail to the list
before starting to work on one.

> Remark building AOO the first time, can be a bit scary, but remember we are
> many willing to help you.

Sure, and also remember that we can also use your other set of skills
(web pages) it this is easier for you to setup; for example, we need to
rebuild our current Forum home page (it's just a simple HTML page):
https://forum.openoffice.org/

Well, just take your pick and let us know!

Regards,
   Andrea.