openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nominations for a new PMC Chair
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:18:53 GMT
On 13/01/2015 RA Stehmann wrote:
> I think, it might be a first step, if some of the PMC members would
> tell, for what topic they can be a contact person.

I believe you understood quite well the spirit of this discussion.
Nobody cares about the titles here, it is assumption of responsibility.
And ALL (not just some!) PMC members must, in my opinion at least, be
ready to change into "doers", as Kay calls it. It doesn't matter if one
only has a couple hours per week, it is crucial to the project that we
are reliable and that we are ready to make our part (considering the
many different skills of course). This is the only way to grow the project.

I'll keep this open for further comments about 24 hours, then I think it
will be time for me to call the vote.

Regards,
   Andrea.