openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nominations for a new PMC Chair
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:17:47 GMT
On 14/01/2015 jan i wrote:
> I decline my nomination for personal reasons and are not voteable.

Copy-pasting the same remark I sent on this list about the other four, I
respect your choices and your reasons not to run, but I would like to
acknowledge you (and all nominees, and a "couple more people") as key
people to the continued success of the project.

And looking at the future: Louis, as the only remaining candidate at
this stage, do you confirm you are still a candidate, i.e., that you
haven't changed your mind? Sorry for the odd question, but we've seen
lots of surprises so far and before checking procedural issues for this
unusual one-candidate-only election I prefer to verify that we still
have a candidate.

Regards,
   Andrea.