openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael J. Acevedo" <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello Again!
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 20:09:28 GMT
Greetings to the Apache OpenOffice Community!

I just wanted to wish the development team a Happy New Year and just say that I am getting
back into Apache OpenOffice. Funny enough my line of work after college has forced me to get
an office suite and since Apache OpenOffice got me through college just fine I thought it
would be great to help me out in my professional career.

Glad to be home and I am eager to see what is in store for Apache OpenOffice in 2015 (perhaps
AOO 5.0? 😉).

Warm Regards,
Michael