openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From ujjwal wahi <w.ujj...@gmail.com>
Subject Intoduction - Ujjwal Wahi
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 11:21:18 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am Ujjwal Wahi, master's student from India.

I love to write code. I know different programming languages like C++,
Python, PHP, Java, C#, Javascript. Worked on several desktop and web
projects. 3 years of experience in Web Development using core PHP.

Big fan of open source from long time but relatively new to open source
contribution.

Would like to work with and learn from you guys.

Using Open Office for last 2-3 years and now I would like to contribute to
this awesome project. Looking forward.

Please guide me further on how to involve in project.

--
Regards,
Ujjwal Wahi