openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ask for Presentation FadeEffect Source code of AOO
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 17:39:13 GMT
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:53 PM, 岳丽 <liyue.shin@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI all,
>        I'm new to AOO, and I want to study the Presentation slide
> transition source code while I only get the FadeEffect.idl in
> /main/offapi/com/sun/presentation. Where can I obtain the source code?
>        It would be very thankful for all of you.

Hi -- please see --
http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

for various ways of viewing or getting our source code.

We have no /main/offapi/com/sun/presentation directory but there is
/main/offapi/com/sun/star/presentation

Please come back to this list if you have any further questions.

MzK

"There's a bit of magic in everything,
  and some loss to even things out."
                            -- Lou Reed