openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nominations for a new PMC Chair
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 23:41:27 GMT
Hi

Andrea asked me to wait until the discussions was ending before making a
final decision, but now its time to decide.

I accepted to run for chair and thereby rejoin the PMC, because I was told
that the PMC had changed behavior..the discussions have made me sure that
my ways of getting things done will cause the same conflicts that made me
resign.

I point at Louis as our new chair.

I decline my nomination for personal reasons and are not voteable.

I thank people who believed in me and wish the PMC good luck.

rgds
jan i