openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: [mail list moderation] Help needed with message to "announce"
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 23:05:12 GMT
On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I included announce@openoffice.apache.org on the message I sent yesterday
> about ApacheConNA, but it hasn't been delivered to that list. Does it need
> help from a list moderator?

Sorry for the delay.  I've been distracted by various family events
over the holidays.  Should be 'back to normal' next week.

So we're all on the same page, the way announce@openoffice.org works is:

1) It automatically rejects all posts unless sent from apache.org
email address.    So this means only committers can submit notes.

2) All posts are held for moderation.   I'm one moderator.  I'm not
sure who else is.

Regards,

-Rob