openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From FR web forum <ooofo...@free.fr>
Subject Re: problems with printing & opening on old version
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 08:29:21 GMT
For this kind of question, ask directly on the support forum:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=74500&hilit=security+preferences

----- Mail original -----
De: "amy iseppi" <iseppi.amy@gmail.com>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Dimanche 1 Mars 2015 23:14:54
Objet: problems with printing & opening on old version

Dear OpenOffice,

I have now upgraded to OX Yosemite & my Openoffice could not print nor write. Each time
I click on the icon it has a message saying Openoffice quit unexpectedly. Do you want to try
to reopen or don’t reopen. I click on either one & nothing happens & had to FORCEQUIT.
There is also a message that there is a new version 4.1.1 but when I download it & try
to open, a message telling me that security preferences cannot identify developer & Security
Preferences allow only identified developers & Apple store apps.

Can you help please? I have been using OpenOffice for the past 5 years & is very happy
with it.

Thank you for a reply.

Amy