openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Google Summer of Code for Apache OpenOffice
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:08:32 GMT
Hi seems Google Summer of Code is in high peak nowadays, but I think if we are
willing to get some help we need to promote the program. I think a good
blogpost could be a good first step. Maybe some articles could follow up and
get the ball rolling.

At this moment I know we dont have any tasks that students can do but I think
a good think tank could get us to where we want to go.

A few month back there was a discussion about OpenOffice 5.0.  Imacat also was
on a office suite (or spreadsheet) thinktank. These ideas could become small
projects for us.

Last year there was a CMIS project for AOO, I am not sure if it was finished
succesfully but would be good to hear the stories on what followed up and some
lessons learned.