openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [BUG] printing issue with correct paper size (margins)
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:07:23 GMT
> First, ask to the support forum or users mailing list.
> If other users can confirm this problem, bug report will be welcome.

My first reported printing issue was for more than 20 years for
StarWriter 1.0 for Windows. There was a problem with the driver for a
Canon BubbleJet. It was solved by the developers at StarDivision. At
this time there was no IssueZilla.

Meanwhile IssueZilla is full of printing issues. Yes, I can add a new
one. But this makes sense only if there are any developer interested in.

That's the reason why I asked here

> Is there a chance to solve this issue?

and I hope any developer will read it and give it a chance.

Regards, Mathias