openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fernand Vanrie <...@pmgroup.be>
Subject Re: Need help on bookmark writter
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 19:26:32 GMT
Andrew Pitonyak schreef op 13/03/2015 om 12:55:
> Of course you can do it... Start by finding each bookmark to see how that is done. I
don't remember off hand if you can then insert the image at the anchor point. You may need
to use a dispatch to do it.
something like

|  oMarks = ThisComponent.getBookmarks()
   oAnchor = oMarks.getByName("MyMark").getAnchor()
   oCursor = ThisComponent.getCurrentController().getViewCursor()
   oCursor.gotoRange(oAnchor, False)|

'now the viewcursor is at the bookmark

|ThisComponent|.text.insertTextContent(oDoc.getCurrentController().getViewCursor(), oGraphic,
false)

hope it helps

Fernand