openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status of ooo-extras?
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:58:44 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> On 03/15/2015 12:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Are you confusing two different repositories? We have:
>> 1) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/ext_sources/
>> This is for dependencies that are under a compatible license
>> 2) OOO Extras in its current form at Google Code or SourceForge
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/
>> This is for optional dependencies that are not under a compatible license
>
> What I see in 2) is what we have in 1).

Well, #1 contains 28 files while #2 contains 64 files, so there is some
difference. If I understand it correctly, files in the first section of
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/external_deps.lst?revision=1654306&view=markup
are stored in #1 (but they may be mirrored on #2 too, contrary to what I
wrote earlier) while those in the second section ("Category B") are
stored in #2 only.

> But I am mistaken in saying 2) does not contain updates to what we have
> in 1). It does! I thought maybe this had not taken place just be looking
> at the Modified Date.

Anyway, this space needs to be brought under the project's control (this
one or a new one without .mirror in the name) if we want to use it
permanently.

Regards,
   Andrea.