openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Windows buildbot failures -- can you help?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:56:07 GMT
Hi Kay,

I see in the log other folder missing too. It might be, that they have
no wntmsci12 and therefore do not appear in the log. Is it possible to
see, which source is actually there in the virtual machine?

Because it breaks so early and I have successfully build it, I think we
need to make sure, that all needed parts are actually exists, but I
don't know how to do it.

Kind regards
Regina