openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL][EXT] Submit NetBeans plugin for download from NetBeans.org
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:25:11 GMT
Hi all,

I propose submitting the latest NetBeans plugin [1] to NetBeans.org for
inclusion in their plugins downloads.

Afterward I will update the wiki with the new location.

I believe the plugin is now as functional for the current AOO version as
is was for Ooo when it was available on NetBeans.org here [2].

The current way of distribution of the binary has been linking to
different developers personal folders on people.apache.org  as the
latest updates are made.

This results in multiple updates to the wiki to point at different
locations as new updates are made. [3].

As updates are made lazy consensus could be used to update netbeans.org.

If there are no objections to the above proposal within 72-hours then I
will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed to implement the above proposal.

Thanks,
Carl

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~cmarcum/devtools/org-openoffice-extensions-4.1.0.nbm