openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Grampa Renato, GB" <Renato.Gra...@prysmiangroup.com>
Subject Breach of confidentiality
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:38:05 GMT
Sirs,

You have made public one of my message without my authorization.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.devel/18648

I highlight that the message contained a Confidentiality Notice that you have deliberately
and blatantly breached.

You are put on notice that intend to take legal actions against your organisation for this
issue and for all direct and indirect damages you have caused.

I ask you to remove immediately the message from the web and cancel it from your records by
c.o.b. 16 March 2015.

I await your confirmation before the above deadline.

regards
Renato Grampa

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information and it for the use of the intended recipient(s). No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any incorrect transmission.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must
not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please, delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform
the sender of this e-mail by replying or going to www.prysmiangroup.com<http://www.prysmiangroup.com/>
on "contact us".

All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.