openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From amy iseppi <iseppi....@gmail.com>
Subject problems with printing & opening on old version
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:14:54 GMT
Dear OpenOffice,

I have now upgraded to OX Yosemite & my Openoffice could not print nor write. Each time
I click on the icon it has a message saying Openoffice quit unexpectedly. Do you want to try
to reopen or don’t reopen. I click on either one & nothing happens & had to FORCEQUIT.
There is also a message that there is a new version 4.1.1 but when I download it & try
to open, a message telling me that security preferences cannot identify developer & Security
Preferences allow only identified developers & Apple store apps.

Can you help please? I have been using OpenOffice for the past 5 years & is very happy
with it.

Thank you for a reply.

Amy