openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Morris \(aka Col Boogie\)" <Howard_Cary_Mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on bookmark writter
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:57:53 GMT
Sorry all, I have been out of town.
    From what I read on some of the requests, is that you want for different users to enter
the document at different points.  I am assuming you are converting the document to html.
The way to do that is to give an ‘id’ to every entry point. So George Goble world use
demo.html#George_Goble and Betty Grable would use demo.html#Betty_Grable, etc. I have my own
javascript that can add a table of contents to an html document. I am also working on an upgrade
of the Open Office outputting an html file which I can try putting in that code when I detect
a table of contents in the original document.

Howard Morris