openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Monasor Atairu <monasorata...@gmail.com>
Subject [CWiki] Account Whitelisting
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 02:54:04 GMT
Hey guys! My name is Monasor -  I would like to start by saying thanks to
the open office developers. I am currently running OO 4.1 on Ubuntu 14.04.
I use OOffice from alot for word processing as I am studying for my
graduate certificate. I am self-taught HTML/CSS coder, linux systems
administrator, and currently struggling to learn python .

I want to give back to the opensource community and I am confident I can do
that as a volunteer - since I dont have programming skills.  I would like
to assist in technical writing, documentation proof reading and translation.

I would like to get my account whitelisted so I may add my name to the list
of volunteers as directed on
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html

My username is : monasoratairu
realname: Monasor Atairu