openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Interoperability
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:35:13 GMT
Hi all,

I have been mandated to make an AOO presentation in a class of a technical
school next Thursday. As those people are exclusively working with MS
Office, I'd like to know where we actually are with the issue of
interoperability. Is it an ongoing work, is it planned to have in the
future the exportation function to MS OO XML format or if this project has
been abandoned. This issue will be certainly adressed and I'm not clear
with the current situation in this area.

Many thanks for all information

A+
--
gw