openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forum.opnoffice.org
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 07:49:33 GMT
On 02/04/2015 FR web forum wrote:
> Did you access to forum and wiki since this morning?

(Adding to CC Carlo who is a moderator of the Italian forum and reported
the issue earlier today in another thread)

Both
https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
and
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
work normally for me now, although I've seen them slow earlier today,
and maybe someone else was fixing them as I looked.

A quick (maybe too quick) look at the Forum VM did not reveal anything
broken.

Coming back to the first message in this thread, thanks a lot to Jan for
detecting the SSL issue and raising it with Infra; but is it normal that
I hadn't received any alerts in that case? I signed up for forum and
wiki outage alerts at http://status.apache.org/ like everyone can do,
but it seems I never got alerts in the last few days.

Regards,
   Andrea.