openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject [EXT] NetBeans Plugin Promotion and Code Signing
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:55:50 GMT
Hi all,

I submitted the NetBeans plugin to netbeans.org and I received the
following email from the NetBeans Community Manager.

<quote>
    we have noticed your Apache OpenOffice API plugin [1] and because we
think it could be a useful plugin I would like to ask if you agree to
promoting your plugin on the main page of the NetBeans Plugin Portal. Do
you give us a permission to publish your plugin as featured on our site?

[1] http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/57917

    However, in order to promote your plugin you would have to first
make sure the plugin is signed. [2]

[2] http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqSignNbm

    Let me please know what you think about this opportunity and if you
can sign the plugin in a timely manner. Thanks for your answer!
</quote>

The next available 2 week slot is mid-June.

Is this promotion okay?

If so, would I use my key or does the project have a special key for this?

Thanks,
Carl