openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache open office on Anroid
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 18:49:46 GMT
Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> On 17 Apr 2015, at 05:45, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Guy Waterval wrote:
>>> EuroOffice for Android is a possibility
>>> http://www.multiracio.com/index.php?lang=en&style=eurooffice&page=eo_android
>>
>> Is this based on the OpenOffice code?
> Isn’t EuroOffice just OpenOffice rebranded ...?

Maybe. But note that I was referring to the Android app, which may or
may not share code with EuroOffice (and which, by the way, I never tested).

> "Based on" would seem an ambitious description.

There is no policy (or need for one), but if they see themselves as an
OpenOffice derivative, and want to be listed, and have a product -the
Android app, I mean- that works to an acceptable standard of quality, I
would consider it natural to add them to the page listing the OpenOffice
ports and "distributions".

Regards,
   Andrea.