openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: translations for a message in NetBeans plugin
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:02:21 GMT
On 23/04/2015 Carl Marcum wrote:
> I need translations for the following message in es, it_IT, ja, pt_BR,
> zh_CN

Please forward to the l10n list if you don't get all the messages you
need. Our translators hang around there.

> " Cancel and set OpenOffice and SDK locations in Tools > Options >
> Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "

[Assuming it is telling a user what to do, as in "Please cancel and set..."]

it_IT: " Annullare e impostare i percorsi di OpenOffice e del suo SDK in
Tools > Options > Miscellaneous > AOO API Plugin "

That is based on my copy of NetBeans 8.0; I don't know if NetBeans is
available with Italian menus too.

While at it, let me thank you for your activity on this plugin and its
success!

Regards,
   Andrea.