openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Didier Besset <did...@ieee.org>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:56:44 GMT
Hi,

While I have been developping OO applications, one on Base, one on Calc,
for non-profit organizations, I have received many help from forum people.

In order to give back what I have received, I would like to donate the
Calc application, an accounting system, to the OO community.

This application is making an extensive use of macros. So far, I wrote
many comments in the macros, but I should write an overall documentation
on how to use it (user's guide) and how it is built (architecture).

Before diving into writing, I would like to know if there is any
interest in such a thing.

Regards,

Didier Besset