openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] #2 Organization around Capacity/Accountability
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:14:36 GMT
On 17/03/2015 Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> The #2 from the list seems critical to everything else.
>     2) Internal reorganization: people say what they are going to
>        do to drive the project forward (so an "active" approach
>        rather than the "I don't have time, but someone should..."
>        approach which is not working). ...
> I mean that we provide an account for ourselves and our what we are working on, and do
not go invisible.

Sorry Dennis for keeping you waiting this long... Well, as that guy
said, "I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to
normal; I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the
mission".

Seriously, I see myself helping with localization related tasks in the
future, since we have a good and active community there but a need to
streamline some processes. That said, I also recognize the importance of
releasing a new version of OpenOffice as soon as possible, so my primary
focus in the next weeks will be, as time allows, on helping with shaping
OpenOffice 4.1.2.

Regards,
   Andrea.