openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin GĂ©rard <valentin.gerard....@gmail.com>
Subject If I can help in some way ...
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 14:47:24 GMT
Hello everyone,
I'm Valentin, I study Business Informatics at Rennes University in France;
there I study langages like Java, SQL, PHP, HTML/CSS, Javascript.
I'm actually in an internship where I develop macros for OpenOffice Calc
and I appreciate a lot to have the documentation to help me to achieve it.
I run into the contributing page and if i can help some beginners like me
in the future, it could be nice. But sadly, I don't know how to start, so
if you can give me some advices, I'll gladly help to contribute to the
project.
Regards.