openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Brick Ma <brickman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ruby uno to control openoffice
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:01:29 GMT
I have to use Microsoft Access to communicate to Openoffice for some reason.
The pain of using VBA makes me wont stop to searching better ways .Thank
God we have ruby and python.
Your reply is inspiring.I will continue to learn. Looking forward to
hearing from you.

All the best

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:00 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org