openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Impress
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 20:00:19 GMT
Draw is efficient as a digital publishing software, althought there are
some caviates, Personaly I would like to see the frame linkage existing in
writter in Draw. That would probably solve most of the issues with Draw
used as a Digital publisher software.

However the open source community also has Scribus which is more targeted
for Publishing and imports ODG (Draw files).

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor