openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Morgado <brunojmmorg...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Fw: Suggestion - Internet-Data-Processing-Centered Browser. The Next Browser.
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 10:52:06 GMT
Hello,
I've sent you a Suggestion about an "Internet-Data-Processing-Centered Browser" and still
didn't got any answer from you, so i'm  getting back to you to see if you've received it
at all. If not i'm recending it back to you bellow.
thank you for your time and if necessary, feel free to get back in touch with me by this
same Mail, Bruno J. M. Morgado