openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Castagno <giuseppe.casta...@acca-esse.eu>
Subject Re: [DEV ] About WebDAV lock implementation and issues i125194, i126305, i126312
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 08:15:41 GMT
Ciao Roberto,

On 05/18/2015 11:03 AM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> Ciao Giuseppe,
>
>   if you can drop a description of what you're looking for on SourceForge
> help wanted forum I can promote it.
> http://sourceforge.net/p/forge/helpwanted/

Not sure I caught you right, anyway what I need:

knowledge of SCons build system [1], in order to modify an existing
SConstruct project description to fit AOO build on Windows OS.

That is: modify SConstruct to cross-compile on cygwin host, target
Windows, build system for target on Windows.

Though I'm not sure how to fit this into a SF help wanted forum.

--
Kind Regards,
Giuseppe Castagno
giuseppe.castagno at acca-esse.eu