openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Kim Pedersen (KMP)" <...@tulip.dk>
Subject Open Office Development etc.
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 10:05:35 GMT
Hello "Open Office"

I´m using your Super Program, and am happy about it.
Would say; Worlds best Office Program, and for free... Just super.

Se You have Danish Translation/Version and it´s made god.
If i in any way can contribute with anything; Programming, Translating or ??? So please write
me.
Don´t know in which Program Language Open Office is made in. I have "big" experience in Programming
in Visual C++ & Basic, and a little in other small Platforms.

Comming from Denmark and would like to publicize these "Open Office" Programs.

Best Regards and keep up the good work
Kim Pedersen
Jernbanegade 20
7100 Vejle