openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Parisian <eggm...@mymts.net>
Subject Mailing Labels Etc
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 23:26:28 GMT
First, I'll start with the "etc."

I am using windows 8.1 and like many blind folks, use speech output and
total keystrokes.  Open Office seems to work well with speech output and
does in fact better for my simple needs than Microsoft office and at a
damn good price too.  I am aware, BTW, of the privilege of being able to
make donations!

The only item missing for me is a label feature to work with say, Avery
labels.  If a labelling package is available on your totally accessible
web site, I cannot find anything.  Perhaps I'm missing something?

A truly amazing fine product!!!
--
Doug Parisian 4-951 Westminster Winnipeg, MB Canada R3G 1B7 (204)
227-8877 eggmann@mymts.net Skype: eggmann_1