openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] ODF Plugfest, September 2015 (was RE: [NOMINATION] Dennis Hamilton ... )
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 17:23:52 GMT
jan i wrote:
> On Saturday, August 1, 2015, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Well, the project does have funds to spend on events and they have to be
>> spent, so funding is only a matter of a discussion/vote/consensus here.
>> Don't worry about this.
> We used to have a rule of 250eur if I remember right, travelling from US is
> likely to be 1000+

We've never had generic provisions, since all events are specific. I
think that limit was for FOSDEM. Moreover, we never got to the step of
actually reimbursing anyone, since nobody ever (me, you, anybody else)
asked for travel reimbursement in the end... If we set some guidelines,
it would make sense to have at least a recommendation to prefer
short-range travel.

Regards,
   Andrea.