openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Build and unit test errors with cppunit
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:04:28 GMT
Hi

Since commit 1536730 on 2013-10-29 by alg (Armin Le Grand), AOO hasn't
been able to compile with cppunit present and enabled
(--with-system-cppunit), as at least the basegfx and basebmp modules
both have compile errors and unit test failures.

I fixed the basegfx compile errors (brackets in wrong places and
extraneous commas in function arguments) in commits 1697461 and
1697470, but then 6 basegfx units tests still fail, and if I comment
them out, the build fails later with compile errors in basebmp, which
are more complicated as new 3rd and 4th arguments to the
basegfx::tools::importFromSvgD() function are necessary and I am not
sure what they should be.

Please help.

Also why hasn't anybody caught this earlier? Do we not usually compile
AOO with cppunit enabled?

Thank you
Damjan