openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Windows build machine setted up
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:28:17 GMT
On 8 August 2015 at 20:21, Michal Hriƈ <hrin@apache.org> wrote:

> BTW:
> Do you still have the access problem with your people@a.o account? If
> so, we (maybe together with Infra) should solve this. Then you can save
> the binaries there to indicate that the work comes from an AOO
> committer
> and not from somewhere else.
>
> <hrin>
>
> Yes, I have still this problems. Solving this will be great. Thanks !

you wrote you had uploaded the SSH keys to id.apache.org, that is a good
first step.

Next a couple of questions:
- which terminal program do you use ?
I use putty, and had to generate the keys with puttygen, you also have to
remember to
configure the terminal program to use SSH (not telnet) and give a path to
your part of the key.

- What exactly happens ? is your key rejected or do you get some kind of
key error ?

rgds
jan i.