openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Dennis Hamilton as new AOO Chair.
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 06:57:23 GMT
This is a call for a formal vote among the 1 candidate for the AOO Chair
role.

Due to the fact that there are only 1 candidate we could use lazy
consensus, but since
some persons might be against that, we will use majority vote, as if there
was multiple candidates.

Voting rules are as follows:
- Only PMC votes are binding, but everybody are welcome to vote
- The nominee with the most +1 (deducted -1) gets elected
- VOTE runs until Sunday August 23th
- As outgoing Chair, I will send resolution to Board August 23th.

Please vote
[ ]  +1, I want Dennis Hamilton as new Chair
[ ] +0, I do not care if Dennis Hamilton becomes new Chair
[ ] -1, I am against Dennis Hamilton becomes new chair
         (out of curtesy, please add another suggestion).

Have fun voting.
rgds
jan i.