openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status page for OpenOffice 4.1.2
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 22:18:55 GMT
Andrea, et al.,
Thanks!

> On 05 Sep 15, at 17:08, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I've started a status page for OpenOffice 4.1.2 at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2
>
> It is not complete yet (for example, the Bugzilla queries are still missing, I know Kay
sent some updated ones, feel free to edit), and it does not contain anything really new for
people who do follow this list. But it may be useful to occasional readers of this list, just
to see where we are and what is ongoing.

> Actually, there is a "Volunteers" column where you can add your name for specific tasks:
please do!

> The page is loosely based on other pages and on a model proposed by Marcus several months
ago, but it doesn't get into details since it is just an overview page rather than a precise
task list: we have this mailing list for discussions.

> Regards,
>  Andrea.

I’m curious—perhaps someone would want to undergo the pain of comparing our 4.1.2 with
LibreOffice’s 5.0.1? A task somewhat beside the point. But possibly of marketing use. And
also a means by which we and others can evaluate what is meant by our respective releases.

louis