openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Plugfest: participation and leaflets
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 15:35:29 GMT
Stuart J Mackintosh wrote:
> On reflection, we were not comfortable with the previously published
> "Application Choices"  table, we feel it was not fully considered, so it
> will be replaced in this version. I have included the proposed
> replacement table at the end of this email

We don't CC you on all replies, but you can find a draft of the current
updates we would make to the Application Choices table (limited to the
OpenOffice entry of course) at

http://s.apache.org/Hoh (scroll down until the end)

If that changes further, we'll send you an updated version by Tuesday
morning European time, but you can use that version for the time being.

The text you see at that link contains two notes, [1] and [2], that were
meant for the discussion and should be deleted, as it will be clear when
you read them.

Regards,
   Andrea.