openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Events calendar needs community help!
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 16:42:57 GMT

On 09/06/2015 11:46 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]
>
>> Just a reminder that we have an OpenOffice Events calendar that could
>> use some updating. This calendar on the Cwiki needs participation by
>> everybody to keep it up to date. Anyone of our community attending an
>> open source event is certainly welcome to add the event to this wiki
>> page. It's a good way to let others know where they can find an
>> OpenOffice "fan" for face-to-face contact.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar
>
> Does that apply to all events with reference to AOO or only for official events?
>
> example:
> the team of ProOO-Box (http://prooo-box.org) will be on the OpenRheinRuhr (https://www.openrheinruhr.de/)
in November. The ProOO-Box, however, is a third-party distribution, see:
> http://www.openoffice.org/porting/

I think adding this event would be fine, and hopefully someone from the
AOO community will be there. Actually, this was my intention in posting
this email -- to include "non-official" events lacking awareness by us
but that might have general interest to the AOO community.

Thanks.

> Greetings,
> Jörg

MzK