openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: glibc errors with buildbot build Linux-32
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 22:52:36 GMT
On 03/09/2015 Kay Schenk wrote:
> In any case, I am getting the following errors so this is a
> no go for me from the buildbots. ...
> `GLIBC_2.15' not found
> I have glibc 2.12 installed. 4.1.1 is still fine as well as my own
> build, at least on startup.

The released version of OpenOffice 4.1.1 was not built using the
buildbots. We built (and will build) the release with older systems
(systems that use an older glibc, like CentOS 5) to avoid exactly the
error you described.

> If requirements for testing the builbot versions have changed since
> 4.1.1., do we know what they are?

I think it's unchanged. See this same discussion from May 2014:
http://markmail.org/message/6bu44fuxno6vopbf

Regards,
   Andrea.