openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Events calendar needs community help!
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 06:46:20 GMT
Hello,

> From: Kay Schenk [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com]

> Just a reminder that we have an OpenOffice Events calendar that could
> use some updating. This calendar on the Cwiki needs participation by
> everybody to keep it up to date. Anyone of our community attending an
> open source event is certainly welcome to add the event to this wiki
> page. It's a good way to let others know where they can find an
> OpenOffice "fan" for face-to-face contact.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Events+Calendar

Does that apply to all events with reference to AOO or only for official events?

example:
the team of ProOO-Box (http://prooo-box.org) will be on the OpenRheinRuhr (https://www.openrheinruhr.de/)
in November. The ProOO-Box, however, is a third-party distribution, see:
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/

Greetings,
Jörg