openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Unit test conversion progress, gbuild integration, and request for help
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 20:53:35 GMT
Hi

After a massive amount of time and effort, I've managed to get about
70% of directories with CppUnit tests converted to Google Test, gotten
them to compile and link, gotten most tests to pass, and gotten some
of those that pass running during the build.

For the remaining tests, we need to get Google Test running in gbuild,
as it was only integrated into dmake (as per
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Googletest). With tremendous effort
(is anything in AOO easy?) I managed to come up with a patch for this,
but can only verify it works on my setup (FreeBSD), it still needs
testing on Linux, Solaris, Windows, MingW, OS/2 (lol) and MacOS.

Can our buildbots test patches that are not yet committed? If not, I
would appreciate it if some volunteers can apply the attached patch,
do a clean build on those platforms, and report whether it worked. If
it breaks it should do so in main/sfx2; please run make in that
directory and attach the output.

Thank you
Damjan