openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Wrongful information on the Wikipedia
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 21:04:21 GMT
On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> Time, gentlemen, time.
>
> We're far across the ad hominem boundary and it is time to let this thread go night-night.
>
> Whatever is thought of about what happens on Wikipedia, it is not ASF and AOO business.
 We have our own business to attend to.  If folks want to keep fussing about it, there are
many better places to do that than here on dev@.

Ad hominem?  Excuse me?   The web page has a record of Wikipedia
abuses attributed to Mr. Gerard and cites several cases where he was
sanction for it.   One can talk about his actions without slurring his
person, especially when such acts are directly relevant to the topic
of this thread.

-Rob