openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 64 bit Linux builds for 4.1.2
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 22:21:18 GMT
Marcus wrote:
> The release files are nearly complete. Only the Linux 64 bit DEB full
> install files are missing. The langpacks are there.

I confirmed I checked myself, and all languages are there: it is just a
matter of comparing svn ls
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-rc1-r1705606/binaries
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.1/binaries/

> @Andrea: From where do they come? It is possible to deliver them also?

Not now, sorry. Upload was broken in one of the preliminary steps. The
current binaries were committed from people.apache.org but the copy we
have there already misses those files. So it will take a few days to
recover the Linux 64-bit DEB (full installs) but it is time to start
testing the other 11 available variants.

The headline of http://www.openoffice.org/ can already be pointed at
https://blogs.apache.org/ooo/ (since we agreed we would do it as soon as
test builds were available).

I'm now going to send a message to the dev and QA lists with some
further details.

Regards,
   Andrea.